-OBseSSion-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Info

Welcome Guest !

User Info:

User Name: Guest

No. Posts: 16777130

Annoucement!

Tmr CB Team Selection Event at cb time, please be on time, verti and badazz will be organizing it, more detail pm verti--go !!

Latest topics
» lublin noclegi apartamenty
Good luck guys EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:51 pm by Guest

» karwia domki
Good luck guys EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:02 am by Guest

» uniescie kwatery
Good luck guys EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:03 am by Guest

» noclegi chorwacja istria
Good luck guys EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» sopot izyda pokoje
Good luck guys EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:27 pm by Guest

» ustka pokoje blisko morza
Good luck guys EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm by Guest

» kwatery muszyna zlockie
Good luck guys EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

» kwatery nad jeziorem mamry
Good luck guys EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:48 pm by Guest

» noclegi oslo
Good luck guys EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 85 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:26 pm
Top posters
FiReFrAk (121)
Good luck guys I_vote_lcapGood luck guys I_voting_barGood luck guys I_vote_rcap 
NizKun (119)
Bossfireball (76)
Pappis (58)
ObeyMe (40)
Wilpetrucci (38)
vikz (22)
Cherrytart (21)
razor_nfsmw (18)
KaTaNa (18)

Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is meegnan

Our users have posted a total of 779 messages in 62 subjects
Chat Room
No. of User Online Menber List:

Good luck guys

+3
YoyoYogurt
FiReFrAk
Wilpetrucci
7 posters

Go down

Good luck guys Empty Good luck guys

Post by Wilpetrucci Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:56 pm

cya ppl i hjad a good time with u and all. it wasnt a good CB for me thats why im leaving. stick together and keep pwning you guys someday will own a channel and ill will be happy for it. i left cuz i was asked to join syn so imma go with em.

i also left cuz personallñy that was my worst CB ever. team ram lagg and i was sloopy all the races didnt did my best dunno why. anywise i didnt wanted to start a huge fight so thats why also left. good luck guys u do are a good crew and have fun i still post here and if u dont hate me u can keep me in friends list

honestly: Wilpetrucci
Wilpetrucci
Wilpetrucci
[V5] Race Legend
[V5] Race Legend

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Good luck guys Empty Re: Good luck guys

Post by FiReFrAk Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:06 pm

lol, solo xk perdieron un cb, bueno ps ia k me da =, lol! tan sikiera t fueras a jerzee, o a krevedko o algun otro, pero a esa mamd de synergy pinchs hackerz, d plano ia k...
FiReFrAk
FiReFrAk
[V8] Godly Racer
[V8] Godly Racer

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by YoyoYogurt Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:11 pm

i left cuz i was asked to join syn so imma go with em.

rest of rdf going to join synergy too?

Lawl.

YoyoYogurt
[V1] Driver
[V1] Driver

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:50 pm

lol pelonnn is in synergy already now the whole crew is going to join besides HUNCivicVTi and baytto02 Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilpetrucci Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:11 pm

nope
iKiq cherry gangsta and peeter dont like syn. im good friends with em so thats why im joinning em.

no fire no hackean deverias d ever las partes ke usa ir00 no mames =S ta bien cabron ese wey. lo peor es ke el weeiPK nisikiera usa su main de races y aun asi le gana al ir00 no mames
=S
Wilpetrucci
Wilpetrucci
[V5] Race Legend
[V5] Race Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilpetrucci Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:13 pm

like i said i didnt wanted to start up a fight here. yoyo whats so funny about RDF?

i still dont know if i will join syn i have some issues with some of em but meanwhile ill be crewless. thinkin on joinning intake again. of course if u want to
Wilpetrucci
Wilpetrucci
[V5] Race Legend
[V5] Race Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilpetrucci Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:16 pm

i dont get the signature thing lol i cant make it work
Good luck guys Wilpetrucci
Wilpetrucci
Wilpetrucci
[V5] Race Legend
[V5] Race Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:09 pm

LOL T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by NizKun Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:46 pm

Wilpetrucci wrote:i dont get the signature thing lol i cant make it work
Good luck guys Wilpetrucci
i fixed it for u now... u didn't select always show signature LOL

NizKun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 119

https://obss.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilpetrucci Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:59 am

omg haha im noob at forum thing =P thx niz u pwn
Wilpetrucci
Wilpetrucci
[V5] Race Legend
[V5] Race Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrytart Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:10 am

i dont knw wat to say...im feeling like im the culprit here...but i never wanted this to happen...yesterday when i came i didnt talk to nebody coz i was crying...yes crying coz my wife was having kidney pain and i was with her all the time...moreover i tried to make it to CB but after that the messy talk and all took my mind off the game n seriously guys try to picture this by putting urselves in my shoes...nobody wud like to hear nething bad about their previous crew that too when the person is in so much pain already..

im sorry guys really...i had a good time i swear on my wife...i have so many frnds here but i wanted to be alone at that time...i hope u guys will understand me...i wont ask for ur forgiveness coz its useless i guess.

NOTE For rama: rama man u need to calm down n plz try to think before u say something...we all have issues n we have different thinking...the thing is u also need to listen sometimes...so try to relax plzzz

Cherrytart
[V3] Drifter
[V3] Drifter

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by razor_nfsmw Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:37 am

hope ure wife gets better soon, but u should make time for ure family, instead of playing in cb.

razor_nfsmw
[V2] Racer
[V2] Racer

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by NizKun Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:44 am

Cherrytart wrote:i dont knw wat to say...im feeling like im the culprit here...but i never wanted this to happen...yesterday when i came i didnt talk to nebody coz i was crying...yes crying coz my wife was having kidney pain and i was with her all the time...moreover i tried to make it to CB but after that the messy talk and all took my mind off the game n seriously guys try to picture this by putting urselves in my shoes...nobody wud like to hear nething bad about their previous crew that too when the person is in so much pain already..

im sorry guys really...i had a good time i swear on my wife...i have so many frnds here but i wanted to be alone at that time...i hope u guys will understand me...i wont ask for ur forgiveness coz its useless i guess.

NOTE For rama: rama man u need to calm down n plz try to think before u say something...we all have issues n we have different thinking...the thing is u also need to listen sometimes...so try to relax plzzz

i agree with wat cherry said about rama, rama really need to work on how u talk... i know rama is just being talking without thinking, he just tell wat he thinks, but in the situation like yst, he should cheer up the team instead of blaming for choosing the wrong team... and blaming verti of all these trouble... HEY LISTEN EVERYONE HAS FLAWS AND MISTAKES! EVERY A LEADER DOES MISTAKES, so please be understanding. so my friend rama plz be more understanding =]

In the other hand i understand how you feel cheery, we all forgive you i know the crew will =] we are good friends aren't we? you should tell us wat happen next time we will solve the problem together instead you getting all the pain. Cherry u know tat you dont have to come cb if something very important happen in ur real life. We all undertanding pplz, and plz dont think we will hate you. We all wish your wife heal asap, and stay healthy and also cheery, you can come back if you want, i know you r not a bad menber, and you have being a good friend. Just try to talk to us if anything happens all going to help you =]

NizKun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 119

https://obss.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FiReFrAk Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:15 am

well, good luck cherry, hope u n ur wife be ok soon,, Smile and like niz, wen u like to come back we'll be here forevr, take care Wink
FiReFrAk
FiReFrAk
[V8] Godly Racer
[V8] Godly Racer

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:17 am

Take Care Cherrytart =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrytart Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:46 pm

razor_nfsmw wrote:hope ure wife gets better soon, but u should make time for ure family, instead of playing in cb.

thnx for ur wishes bro Smile...i knw razor...yesterday i came to play only coz i wanted to take my mind off the sad thing as my wife had already taken her medication n was sleeping...

NizKun wrote:

i agree with wat cherry said about rama, rama really need to work on how u talk... i know rama is just being talking without thinking, he just tell wat he thinks, but in the situation like yst, he should cheer up the team instead of blaming for choosing the wrong team... and blaming verti of all these trouble... HEY LISTEN EVERYONE HAS FLAWS AND MISTAKES! EVERY A LEADER DOES MISTAKES, so please be understanding. so my friend rama plz be more understanding =]

In the other hand i understand how you feel cheery, we all forgive you i know the crew will =] we are good friends aren't we? you should tell us wat happen next time we will solve the problem together instead you getting all the pain. Cherry u know tat you dont have to come cb if something very important happen in ur real life. We all undertanding pplz, and plz dont think we will hate you. We all wish your wife heal asap, and stay healthy and also cheery, you can come back if you want, i know you r not a bad menber, and you have being a good friend. Just try to talk to us if anything happens all going to help you =]

really thnx niz...i really appreciate wat all u said bro...but as razor also said, i need some time for my loved ones too...so i guess i wont be playing DC for some days (i dont knw how many)...and we r good friends for sure bro...i will be updating u all on her health n once again i thank all of u for being so understanding Smile really it felt good...so have fun and keep pwning Smile ...i may come back

Cherrytart
[V3] Drifter
[V3] Drifter

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Eras3r Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:00 pm

My mom has a kidney stone too, but it's small that they still can't take it out with laser. But I'm always worried about her even tho she lives 1 and a half hours away from here.

So hopefully your wife gets better too Cherry and hopefully everything's gonna be alright Smile

Goodluck.

Eras3r
[V2] Racer
[V2] Racer

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:03 pm

lol syn has like 300,000,000mil something mito fee's right now omg xD PD's catching up to them but there not #1 we are xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down