-OBseSSion-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Info

Welcome Guest !

User Info:

User Name: Guest

No. Posts: 16777130

Annoucement!

Tmr CB Team Selection Event at cb time, please be on time, verti and badazz will be organizing it, more detail pm verti--go !!

Latest topics
» lublin noclegi apartamenty
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:51 pm by Guest

» karwia domki
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:02 am by Guest

» uniescie kwatery
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:03 am by Guest

» noclegi chorwacja istria
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» sopot izyda pokoje
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:27 pm by Guest

» ustka pokoje blisko morza
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm by Guest

» kwatery muszyna zlockie
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

» kwatery nad jeziorem mamry
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:48 pm by Guest

» noclegi oslo
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 85 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:26 pm
Top posters
FiReFrAk (121)
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_vote_lcapRate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_voting_barRate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_vote_rcap 
NizKun (119)
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_vote_lcapRate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_voting_barRate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_vote_rcap 
Bossfireball (76)
Pappis (58)
ObeyMe (40)
Wilpetrucci (38)
vikz (22)
Cherrytart (21)
razor_nfsmw (18)
KaTaNa (18)

Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is meegnan

Our users have posted a total of 779 messages in 62 subjects
Chat Room
No. of User Online Menber List:

Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here)

3 posters

Go down

Rate the new format of the forum.

Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_vote_lcap0%Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_vote_lcap6%Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_vote_lcap6%Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_vote_lcap81%Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) I_vote_rcap 81% 
[ 13 ]

Total Votes : 16

Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) Empty Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here)

Post by NizKun Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:17 am

post your suggestion here !

NizKun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-07-26

https://obss.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) Empty Re: Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here)

Post by Bossfireball Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm

i like it i think its fine the way it is but if we could get vids of us killin ppl on our site that would be cool
Bossfireball
Bossfireball
[V7] Drift Legend
[V7] Drift Legend

Number of posts : 76

Character sheet
Lottery:
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) Left_bar_bleue0/0Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) Empty Re: Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here)

Post by NizKun Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:01 am

tat really depends on your guys to take videos XD if u guys took them and upload to youtube i can use the link and do a video room for u guys XD

NizKun
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 119

https://obss.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bossfireball Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:02 am

yea lol XD
Bossfireball
Bossfireball
[V7] Drift Legend
[V7] Drift Legend

Number of posts : 76

Character sheet
Lottery:
Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) Left_bar_bleue0/0Rate the new format of the forum! (Post suggetion here) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eras3r Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:51 pm

I like the website alot, but I want it to stop mailing me mails to tell me this and that replied to the thread. Would be helpfull alot, since my mail is getting spammed by your guys replies lol D;

Eras3r
[V2] Racer
[V2] Racer

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down